Anne-Marie Quigg comments: “During the last few months I have been investigating ways to deal with workplace bullying and the stress it causes. To date, counselling, coaching and play therapy (yes, for adults) are emerging as routes offering interesting possibilities. Professionals in each of these three areas are contributing their opinions and experiences, and details will be published shortly. We all may benefit from thinking laterally about solutions.”
- Cerebral Palsy
- Handbook of Dealing with Workplace Bullying
- Creating Without Conflict
- Does bullying really matter?
- Cosmopolitan magazine seeks cyberbullying targets
- Social media and workplace bullying: March 2013 update
- Similarities between domestic abuse and workplace bullying
- Can you ever beat a bully?
- Meddlesome management – the art gallery
- I’ll make your life a misery